HIHI!!


Make your own Glitter Graphics

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Month

December 2010,
This month is totally the best month in this year... cause, actually, I thought this month is the worst month in this year.. cause I have to just reading reading and reading.. yeah... I actually Love to reading... but.. sometimes... i feel like. hah.. no need to mention right? I know everyone that the same old as me know exactly what I feel.. huh.. we're same bud... but really! I'm not in that mood yet... My mom n dad brought me to many places.. example, Kuala Lumpur... I stay there for 4 days n 4 nights... It was really2 exiting.. actually, the aim is only to participant my 1st brother convocation.. the convocation was at a 5 star Hotel! Grand Dorsett... cool! but before that day, me n my family went to Senawang,Negeri Sembilan...it was awesome! my cousin's wedding!!!! wow!! huhu... However, it's only a wedding... it can't huh... what I wanna say... can't be the best day yet... the night was totally awesome.. we go to my other cousin's house...we have dinner... then playing... wow.. but... I hurt myself... huh... forget it,...after do many things... we went to my 1st brother house... huwaaaaaa... FUN!!!

On 7, December, 2010...

My cousin's engagement<-- pertunangan..whatever you say in english...
At Manjung,Perak... Manjung is near to Pulau Pangkor,right?
If my mom don't have any work on this day, I maybe online at Pulau Pangkor right now.. hmm.. it's ok.. my mom have work.. what can I do? nothing right? but this doesn't mean that I'm sad right? I still have many opportunity to go there... My dream place... hah,... forget about it... now let's talk about....erm.. okay.. see you in another post ok?? have fun in my blog... :)

AnisahRamli

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Sweethearts!

My Sweethearts!
Maksu love all of you!