HIHI!!


Make your own Glitter Graphics

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Qaseh's Birthday!

Wel.. tomorrow is my niece's birthday.. her name is Qaseh Nur Tasneem.. wow.. I'm just too excited to do anything! I'm typing very fast like a horse running! cause I cannot imagine that now my lil' niece is now 1 year... now, she can walk and speak a little bit... yeah.. normal.. a little kid like her is normal if she can talk yet.. but.. we gonna celebrate her birthday on Saturday.. fuhhh... I just can't wait! And this evening me n my mom gonna buy a present for her... Hmmm... What kind of present perfect for her?? do u guys know? huh... but! if you guys know.. please tell me... tell me!!! TeLl MeEeEeE!!!! I'm going crazy toward this.. which one is perfect?
a)Teddy Bear<-but she have 3 of this...
b)Hard Toys
    example: Guitar,Keyboard, etc..
c)Soft Toys
   example: something that she can bite but not eat...

that's all.. which one is better you think? huh? huh? huh? HUH?????????!!

My 2nd brother, opss.. i mean Qaseh's father gonna buy a birthday cake... we gonna celebrate her birthday... on... MY HOUSE!!!!! yes!! so.. my mom gonna make pulut and laksa... yummy... make sure you come to my house( this invitation is only to my family that knows me clearly)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Sweethearts!

My Sweethearts!
Maksu love all of you!